
Country: Sweden
Genre/Style: Melodic Heavy Metal/Hard Rock
Years: 2009 / 2026
• Digital MP3 320 •
~ 2009 Lost And Gone ~

01. Fallen Hero 04:22
02. Troublemaker 03:57
03. Blind 04:02
04. Little Big You 03:14
05. The King is Calling 03:35
06. Dying by Your Flames 03:52
07. Save Me 04:15
08. No One Like You 03:58
09. Life is a Mystery 06:04
10. I Never Said Goodbye 04:09
11. Wish I Could Fly 05:24
12. www.lostandgone.com 06:39
13. Wasted (Bonus Track) *
~ 2015 Final Curtain ~

01. Don't Tread on My Heart 03:39
02. Spectres 04:02
03. Way to Life 03:59
04. Live a Lie 03:46
05. Hang Tough 04:15
06. Lucidia 03:34
07. Hold on My Heart 03:33
08. Greyhound Therapy 03:25 (Bonus Track) *
09. Lies Within Lies 04:43
10. Little Fighter 04:15
11. In Your Eyes 03:28
12. Final Curtain 04:43
13. Wake Up Dreaming 04:29 (Bonus Track) *
14. Trail of Tears 04:06 (Bonus Track) *
~ 2021 Brave New World ~

01. Brave New World 04:59
02. Forget Me Not 03:29
03. Blame it on Love 03:39
04. Synchronistic 03:57
05. My Disease 03:21
06. The Key 04:23
07. Titanium 04:43
08. Stand Your Ground 04:43
09. Stronger 04:14
10. We Are Unbreakable 04:26
11. Open Your Heart 05:06)
12. Wayward Soul (Acoustic) 03:14 (Bonus Track) *
~ 2024 IV Evermore ~

01. Evermore 04:15
02. Feel My Heartbeat 04:12
03. Higher 04:12
04. My Redemption 03:47
05. Call My Name 04:42
06. Build This House 03:42
07. Live Life on the Run 04:41
08. You Don't Know Love 04:24
09. Rise 03:59
10. I Can't Believe (That This is Love) 03:34
11. Stand Up 04:52
12. Tears I Cry 04:29
~ 2026 The Next Step (EP) ~

01. Good Enough Ain't Enough 04:30
02. Lover in Disguise 04:11
03. If I Could Travel Back in Time 04:58
04. Chasing Your Lies 04:50
05. If I Take a Chance 04:30
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario